Who doesn’t want that beautiful yet Smooth wrinkleless, Away from all acne and pimples glowing skin? Glow is not the reference to the shade of the color we have but either way represents our health, Mental Condition, and to some extent our confidence. Those were the past days where the myth of only women looking after their skin has long gone. Men also acknowledge their skin and also in a better way.
So here are some tips to all the people over there to get back the glow they have lost or to improvise that glow in a short amount of time.
# Proper And Basic Skincare Steps To Follow
Here is the step-wise guide to one glowing skin,
Washing your Face
- Wash your face with cold or preferable lukewarm water more often a day. Depends on about 4 to 5 times but only with water.
- Use Chemical-free Soap or facewash only Twice a day.
- Know your skin type and always use dermatologically tested products has to avoid Allergies and Adverse Effects on the skin.
- Products obtained directly from mother nature have fewer side effects on the skin. So try to go natural in any way possible.
- After washing always prefer a clean and dry personal towel or napkin. Avoid others touching the same. And wash the towel once in a while to confirm its cleanliness.
Exfoliation of the skin
- Exfoliation is nothing but the process of removal of dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin.
- One of the best ways of doing this is using Cosmetical Products like Scrub.
- This also in the removal of blackheads and whiteheads formed upon the nose and under the eyes.
- Apply this scrub on your exposed skin from the face and neck parts. Now either with the help of your fingers or Exfoliation tool Scrub your skin gently and not too harshly.
- Always choose the one that is neither too soft nor too hard. Has it may damage your skin.
- Once try the selected product on the back of the hand or elbow. but never try the product directly on your exposed face and neck.
- Avoid the Exfoliation of skin on daily basis once or twice a week is more than enough and acceptable.
Use Of Proper Facial Mask
- The facial mask can be either a facial pack or peel-off mask sheets. These masks provide nourishment to the skin cells that are present under hidden dead skin cells.
- The Use of facial masks has been proven more effective after exfoliation of your skin with the scrub.
- Identify and use one of the products that suit your skin type to avoid any adverse effects.
- Note if using peel-off masks sheets use it only once and gently massage your skin with the removal of the mask has to allow the serum to penetrate through your skin and avoid washing of face for about 1 hour.
- If using Facial packs try to use more natural ingredients or kitchen ingredients for a better appearance. For example:- Tomato puree mask, Neem pack, Sandalwood powder pack, Aleo vera pack, etc
- Note: If you feel any irritation, itchiness or burning sensation wash your face immediately with cold water. And if there is redness on the area of application use Ice cubes to cool it down and immediately seek medical attention.
- Apply this once or twice a week to remove the dirt and oil from your and to provide it with that glow.
Nourishing Your Skin
- Moisturize your skin with the moisturizing Cream more often or after your skincare routine more preferably before you go to sleep.
- More suggested for cold mornings where you have to step out of the house. Try to avoid drying your skin and nourish it more often.
- Choose the one to which your skin doesn’t show any allergic or adverse results.
- The same goes for a sunny day never forget your sunscreen lotion especially on a day when sun rays are too high.
- This is to avoid uneven and unwanted Tanning of skin.
- Try to wash your face before going to bed and any serum application that suits you is mostly suggested.
# Makeup Tips To Maintain That Glow
If you are one of those who use makeup and cosmetics on a daily basis these are the small tips for you,
- After washing your face with soap or face wash. Never rub your face with a rough towel but always Dab the wet area with a soft towel or napkin.
- Before application of foundation Moisturizer and Primer are the must step.
- Moisturizer helps to maintain the smooth texture on the skin’s surface to give it an even layer of foundation or concealer and also to protect the skin underneath makeup.
- Consume Plenty of Water 3+ Liters per day.
- Avoid continuous application of makeup. And try out the skincare Routine at least 1 day per week to let the skin recover and replenish.
- Try different types of face exercises and massage your face for proper blood circulation to give it a healthy glow. and also try to get plenty of sleep of 6-8 hours to avoid dark circles under the skin.
- Maintain the proper diet plan and avoid excess intake of junk food and fried food. Try going for healthy green veggies they not only provide a healthy glowing face but also a healthy and fit body.
The main Secret for getting that Perfect skin lies within yourself. It depends on how you maintain your schedule and how you take perfect care of your skin. Has the saying goes Rome was not built in a day. It takes constant efforts and patience to achieve that. Never lose hope in yourself by trying to stand by the beauty standards of the world. You are Beautiful Just how you were Born Be Happy And Be Proud Of That.
- How To Renovate & Beautify Your Garden On a Budget Today(Works Wonders!) - September 4, 2021
- Top 10 Most Helpful & Effective Gardening Tools That Make Gardening Fun & Easy All-Year Round! - September 4, 2021
- How To Make Your Home Garden Bloom and Beautiful All-Year Round (My Neighbor Did It!) - September 4, 2021